Do you have experience in a technical work environment and do you like to manage one? Are you self-directing and pragmatic as well? Then continue reading!
What are you going to do?
As a Warehouse employee you are responsible for the physical goods flow within Diesel Equipment Trading. It is a challenging and independent position in which you will offer added value to customers because you are responsible for the entire process in the warehouse.
Duties and responsibilities
- You will receive the goods, you will check them and register them.
- You will take care of the outbound of the goods and register them correctly.
- Together with your colleagues, you will ensure the correct stock levels in the warehouse.
- You will ensure that the warehouse is neatly organized and that all stock is properly registered in the system.
What do you need for that?
As a full-time warehouse employee you have several years of experience as a warehouse employee/manager and you are familiar with the logistics processes and procedures. You have an affinity with (diesel) engines and you preferably have a (automotive) technical background and technical insight. Besides the fact that you are self-directed, you will work in a structured and disciplined way and you like order and tidiness. You can handle pressure, freedom and responsibility well. Of course you have a good oral and written command of the Dutch and/or English language. You are in possession of a valid forklift or reach truck certificate and you also have experience with maneuvering a forklift and/or reach truck in the warehouse.
What do you get in return?
- A very diversified job in a healthy and growing international company
- An organization with short communication lines
- A high level of independence and self-development
- Excellent employment conditions, appropriate for this challenging position
Are you interested?
Do you want to become our new colleague? Please send your CV with motivation to Erik van der Heijden, Spare Parts Manager, email@example.com. For more information about the position itself, please contact Erik van der Heijden, telephone number 024 34 34 250.
Acquisition in response to this vacancy is not appreciated.